List of Stephen Yau's papers in Coding theory
August 25, 2021
1. Contribution to Munuera's Problem on the Main Conjecture of Geometric Hyperelliptic MDS Codes (with Hao Chen), IEEE Trans. Inform.Theory, Vol. 43, No. 4 (1997), 1349-1354.
2. Explicit Computation of Generalized Hamming Weights for Some Algebraic Geometric Codes (with Hao Chen and Hing Sun Luk), Advanced in Applied Mathematics, Vol. 21 (1998), 124-145.
3. Z8-cyclic codes and quadratic residue codes (with Mei Hui Chiu and Yung Yu), Advanced in Applied Math., Vol. 25 (2000), 12-33.
4. Notes on classification of toric surface codes of dimension 5 (with Huaiqing Zuo), Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing, Vol. 20 (2009), 175-185.
5. Codes from infinitely near points (with Bruce M. Bennett and Hing Sun Luk), Asian J. Mathematics, Vol. 16, No. 1 (2012), 89-102.
6. Decentralized detection in Ad hoc sensor networks with low data rate inter sensor communication (with Lu Zheng, Yingwei Yao, Mo Deng), IEEE Transactions on Information Theory, Vol.58, No. 5 (2012), 3215-3224.
7. On classification of toric surface codes of low dimension (with Xue Luo, Mingyi Zhang and Huaiqing Zuo), Finite Fields and Their Applications, Vol. 33 (2015), 90-102.
8. On classification of toric surface codes of dimension seven (with Naveed Hussain, Xue Luo, Mingyi Zhang and Huaiqing Zuo), Communications in Analysis and Geometry, Vol. 28, No. 2 (2020), 263-319.